Our Ask Fidelity Team
As America's Retirement LeaderSM, we help thousands of customers with their retirement plans every day.* Ken Hevert and Sarah Walsh lead our Ask Fidelity Retirement Team, helping you to put Fidelity's expertise to work for you.
Senior Vice President, Retirement, Retirement Income and College Products
- Ken has spent the last 25 years helping investors with retirement and investment strategies through education and product development.
- At Fidelity, he is focused on retirement income planning, annuities, IRAs, and overall retirement investing.
- Ken can help with annuities, IRAs, and small-business retirement plans.
- Ken is a Registered Securities Representative and Securities Sales Supervisor.
- He is frequently quoted in USA Today, Forbes, Dow Jones, Reuters, SmartMoney, Kiplinger's, and CNNMoney.
- Babson College, Executive Development Program
- University of Rhode Island
VICE PRESIDENT, RETIREMENT SOLUTIONS
- Sarah has spent more than a decade helping investors understand their options for retirement savings.
- At Fidelity, her work is focused on retirement account portability rules, IRAs, and 401(k)s.
- Sarah can help with changing jobs and retirement life events, options for an old 401(k), how to move money into an IRA, and retirement plan withdrawals.
- Sarah is a Registered Securities Representative and General Securities Principal.
- She has been quoted in USA Today, Ladies Home Journal, CNBC.com, and Reuters.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Colby College
Research Fidelity's registered associates with FINRA BrokerCheck
Based on two surveys: The PLANSPONSOR magazine 2016 Recordkeeping Survey (© Asset International Inc.), based on defined contribution plan assets administered and number of participants of recordkeepers, as of 12/31/2015; and Cerulli Associates’ The Cerulli Edge®—Retirement Edition, Q2 2016, based on an industry survey of firms reporting total IRA assets administered for Q1 2016.
This information is intended to be educational and is not tailored to the investment needs of any specific investor.