When it comes to credit card rewards, we think cash is rewarding enough. That's why we offer 2% cash back1 through everyday spending with no annual fee. Your only decision: take the cash or invest toward your goals in any eligible Fidelity account.
1. You will earn 2 points per dollar in eligible net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) that you charge. Credits, returns, adjustments, and certain transactions do not earn points. The 2% rewards value applies only to points redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your points for other rewards such as travel options, merchandise, gift cards, and/or a statement credit. Other restrictions apply. Full details appear in the Program Rules new card customers receive with their card. Establishment or ownership of a Fidelity account or other relationship with Fidelity Investments is not required to obtain a card or to be eligible to use points to obtain any rewards offered under the program other than Fidelity Rewards.
2. Certain restrictions apply to each benefit. Details accompany new account materials.
3. To receive a deposit, you must link your eligible Fidelity account to your card. This can be accomplished in any of following ways. 1. You may contact Elan Financial Services Customer Service at the toll-free phone number located on the back of your credit card and provide them with your eligible Fidelity account (s) number. 2. Simply select the "Manage Reward Points" hyperlink from the credit card snapshot page on Fidelity.com and follow the easy steps. You may also watch a brief video that describes the linking process on the credit card snapshot page also found on Fidelity.com. Please note that automatic redemptions will occur on a monthly basis as long as you have reached the point redemption threshold of 5,000 points.
4. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
5. Eligible accounts include most nonretirement registrations as well as Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA, and Fidelity®-managed 529 College Savings Plan accounts. The ability to contribute to an IRA or 529 college savings plan account is subject to IRS rules and specific program policies, including those on eligibility and annual and maximum contribution limits. Full details appear in the Program Guidelines new card customers receive with their card. The list of eligible registration types may change without notice at Fidelity's sole discretion. For more information about whether a particular registration is eligible, please call 1-800-FIDELITY.
6. Elan Financial Services provides zero liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
Third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. All other service marks are property of FMR LLC.
Fidelity and the Fidelity Investments logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC. ©2016 FMR LLC. All rights reserved. Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917.