When you invest in a managed account, investment professionals do the work for you by actively managing your money. Their experience and in-depth research can help you meet your goals, while you benefit from the following:
- The experience of Fidelity – Private ownership lets us focus on the long-term success and stability for our customers. Through all kinds of markets, Fidelity has been helping investors pursue their financial goals. In addition, our partnerships with third-party managers have increased the depth of our team's investment capabilities.
- A sophisticated approach to risk management – We'll allocate your money by appropriately diversifying your assets consistent with your investment objectives.
- Access to proprietary and third-party research – A team of investment analysts research and monitor thousands of managers, mutual funds, ETFs, and individual securities across the globe.
- A dedicated team – You'll have access to a portfolio specialist or a member of our client management team who is dedicated to meeting all of your managed account needs.
Keeping you informed
We'll keep you informed of activity and performance in your account.
- An exclusive site on Fidelity.com provides easy access to your account and performance information, market and industry insights, and other investment information through a secure website.
- Account activity reports shows detailed information about the trades made in your account (statements and confirmations).
- A quarterly investment review summarizes your previous quarter's account activity, as well as your investment team's perspective on the markets.
- A year-end tax statement reports all account transactions, as well as estimated tax basis information (if available) to help you prepare for your tax return.
Each year, we'll check in with you to conduct a comprehensive review of your investor profile to ensure your investment strategy remains consistent with your investor profile.