When you invest in a managed account, investment professionals do the work for you so you can focus on other aspects of your life. Their experience and in-depth research can help you meet your goals, while you benefit from the following:
- Experienced investment managers – Highly-skilled investment professionals will actively manage your money.
- Risk management – Your portfolio is designed to maintain a level of risk that is consistent with your needs.
- Robust research capabilities – A team of analysts will do all of the investment research for you.
- A dedicated team – You'll have access to a portfolio specialist or a member of our client management team who is dedicated to meeting all of your managed account needs.
Keeping you informed
We'll keep you informed of activity and performance in your account.
- An exclusive site on Fidelity.com provides easy access to your account and performance information, market and industry insights, and other investment information through a secure website.
- Account activity reports show detailed information about the trades made in your account (statements and confirmations).
- A quarterly investment review summarizes your previous quarter's account activity, as well as your investment team's perspective on the markets.
- A year-end tax statement reports all account transactions, as well as estimated tax basis information (if available) to help you prepare for your tax return.
Each year, we'll check in with you to conduct a comprehensive review of your investor profile to ensure your investment strategy remains consistent with your investor profile.