About Strategic Advisers
- More than 70 investment professionals*
- More than $128 billion in assets managed for over 395,000 accounts*
- More than 25 years of experience in discretionary money management
How we construct and manage your portfolio
Strategic Advisers' portfolio construction and management process includes in-depth research and analysis, visits to hundreds of money managers annually, and a focus on long-term asset allocation.
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Identify an appropriate long-term asset allocation – Based on the information you provide, we'll determine the investment strategy that we believe will suit your goals and tolerance for risk.
- Invest your assets – We’ll choose from thousands of investments and determine the appropriate asset mix for the portfolio.
- Reallocate and adjust – We’ll reallocate and rebalance the managed account as necessary to help ensure that your investments stay on track.
- Assess holdings and managers – We may add or remove investments from the managed account as we respond to market activity.
- Conduct an annual review – We’ll conduct a comprehensive annual review to help ensure your account is still aligned with your financial situation and goals.