- Tell us your financial needs and goals. Complete an Investor Profile Questionnaire by calling 800-544-1766. We'll send you a complimentary investment proposal identifying the details of the account designed to help you reach your investment goals.
- Note: For Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service® or Fidelity® Personalized Portfolios, you can also use our online Investor Profile Questionnaire.
- Review your investment proposal. Consider the details of your proposal and how the investment portfolio will be managed. A Fidelity representative is available to review it with you and answer your questions.
- Open and fund your account. Complete and return the account application that will be provided to you. You can fund your account by check, bank wire transfer, or by transferring eligible assets from Fidelity or another institution.
- Note: For the Breckinridge Municipal Separately Managed Account, if you are investing $1 million or more, you can contribute eligible assets; if you are investing less than $1 million, you can only contribute cash.
After you fund your account, we'll begin the transition process. Then, let a team of investment professionals make investment decisions and monitor your account, with your long-term goals in mind.
Keeping you informed
Once you've opened your account, you'll have direct access to a managed accounts specialist and an exclusive client website. Learn more about how we keep you informed under What You Can Expect.