If you have an account on NetBenefits®, use the same username and password. New user? Register Now
Pay less at Fidelity
- NEW—$4.95 online U.S. equity trades - unlimited number of shares and trades1
- NEW—$4.95 + $0.65 per contract for online options trades
Trade with confidence
- Immediate notification of trade order status online, to your e-mail inbox or to your mobile device
- Free research reports from over 10 independent firms covering over 4,500 stocks
- Trade from Fidelity.com or on your mobile device
- Our advanced trading platform, Active Trader Pro®, is available from any web browser or download the software to your PC.2
Access a wide range of investment choices
- U.S. and international stocks, mutual funds, options, bonds and ETFs
- No loads on Fidelity funds
- Over 10,000 funds from the industry's leading fund companies offered with no transaction fee3
$4.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Certain accounts may require a minimum opening balance of $2,500. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing and Custody Solutions are subject to different commission schedules.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.
There is an Options Regulatory Fee from $0.04 to $0.06 per contract, which applies to both option buy and sell transactions. The fee is subject to change.