If you have an account on NetBenefits®, use the same username and password. New user? Register Now
Pay less at Fidelity
- $7.95 online U.S. equity trades - unlimited number of shares and trades1
- $7.95 + $0.75 per contract for online options trades
Trade with confidence
- Immediate notification of trade order status online, to your e-mail inbox or to your mobile device
- Free research reports from over 10 independent firms covering over 4,500 stocks
- Trade from Fidelity.com or on your mobile device
- Our advanced trading platform, Active Trader Pro®, is available from any web browser or download the software to your PC.2
Access a wide range of investment choices
- U.S. and international stocks, mutual funds, options, bonds and ETFs
- No loads on Fidelity funds
- Over 10,000 funds from the industry's leading fund companies offered with no transaction fee3
1. $7.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients; other conditions may apply. See the brokerage commission and fee schedule (PDF) for details.
2. Fidelity Active Trader Pro PlatformsSM are available to customers trading 36 times or more in a rolling twelve-month period; 120 times or more receive advanced charting with Recognia anticipated pattern and events and Elliot Wave analysis.
3. Other fees and expenses, including those which apply to a continued investment in the fund, are described in the fund's current prospectus. Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, or its affiliates, may receive compensation in connection with the purchase and/or the ongoing maintenance of positions in certain mutual funds in your account. FBS may also receive compensation for such things as systems development necessary to establish a fund on its systems, a fund's attendance at events for FBS's clients and/or representatives, and opportunities for the fund to promote its products and services. This compensation may take the form of sales loads and 12b-1 fees described in the prospectus and/or additional compensation paid by the fund, its investment adviser or an affiliate. Fidelity reserves the right to change the funds available without transaction fees and reinstate the fees on any funds. Fidelity will charge a short term trading fee each time you sell or exchange shares of FundsNetwork No Transaction Fee (NTF) funds held less than 60 days (short-term trade).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Use of this site involves the electronic transmission of personal financial information. Using this product is consent to such transmission of this information; such consent is effective at all times when using this site. Usage of Fidelity's online trading services constitutes agreement of the Electronic Services Customer Agreement and License Agreement. Fidelity supports 128-bit browser encryption.