If you have an account on NetBenefits®, use the same username and password. New user? Register Now
Pay less at Fidelity
- $0 commission for online US stock, ETF, and option trades.1
Trade with confidence
- Immediate notification of trade order status online, to your e-mail inbox or to your mobile device
- Free research reports from over 20+ independent firms covering over 4,500 stocks
- Trade from Fidelity.com or on your mobile device
- Get more from your online trading and portfolio monitoring experience with a customizable desktop platform available for both the PC and Mac.
Access a wide range of investment choices
- U.S. and international stocks, mutual funds, options, bonds and ETFs
- No loads on Fidelity funds2
- Over 10,000 funds from the industry's leading fund companies offered with no transaction fee2
$0.00 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and options (+ $ 0.65 per contract fee) in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). There is an Options Regulatory Fee (from $0.03 to $0.05 per contract,) which applies to both option buy and sell transactions. The fee is subject to change. Other exclusions and conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions® are subject to different commission schedules.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Supporting documentation for any claims, if applicable, will be furnished upon request.