|Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
||Duration: 3 hours
||Time: Noon ET
Session 1: Understanding portfolio risk (Noon–1 p.m. ET)
- Risk defined—Discussion identifying risks with investing
- Diversification—Asset correlation and how to assess a current portfolio's diversification
- Risk tolerance—How much is too much? Easy considerations everyone should make when assessing their risk tolerance
Session 2: Developing risk mitigation strategies (1:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m. ET)
- Advanced order types—Stops, trailing stops, and stop limits
- Protective puts—Strategy introduction of protective puts
- Beta—Discussion around correlation between assets and benchmarks, and efficient uses of protective puts with a diversified portfolio
If you run into an issue trying to go full screen in your browser, click on the Livestream logo within the player to go full screen.
Fidelity has hired Slido to collect the responses generated by this survey. Fidelity and Slido are independent entities and are not legally affiliated. Neither Fidelity nor Slido will use your feedback for individual marketing efforts.
Neither Fidelity nor Slido will individually respond to any feedback you provide in this survey unless required to do so by applicable law. Please do not include any personally identifiable information related to an account in your responses. If you have questions or comments that you would like Fidelity to follow-up with you on, please contact Fidelity directly through your normal contact channel.
Instructions to download today's presentation: Go to the 3 horizontal lines in the upper-left-hand corner and choose Resources. Click on the document to download.