Managing your portfolio with Accounts & Trade
In this course you'll learn how to manage your portfolio using the Accounts & Trade experience on Fidelity.com. Become familiar with the location of account actions and details that are important to you, learn how to place trades, and more.
When you complete this course, you will:
- Understand the features designed to help you navigate your portfolio pages
- Be familiar with and able to locate information that’s important and relevant to you
- Leverage the one-click access to easily complete common financial tasks, such as trades and transfers
|1.||Evaluating your open positions||Video||
Stay on top of your investments, review and assess your positions to help make sure that you are on track to meet your goals.
Stay on top of your investments, review and assess your positions to help make sure that you are on... More
|2.||Tracking your account activity||Video||
In this lesson we will look at the information provided for Orders, Pending Transfers & Bill Payments, and approximately five years of History for a single account.
In this lesson we will look at the information provided for Orders, Pending Transfers & Bill... More
|3.||Reviewing your account balances on Fidelity.com||Video||
The default balances view provides a high-level, collapsed view of your account balances. This is intended to provide answers to basic questions about an account – how much is it worth, how much you can buy, and how much you can withdraw.
The default balances view provides a high-level, collapsed view of your account balances. This is... More
|4.||Trading online with Fidelity||Video||
The trade ticket is easy-to-use, and readily available from multiple locations. This video will walk your through the trade entry process step-by-step.
The trade ticket is easy-to-use, and readily available from multiple locations. This video will walk... More
Other Courses Like This
- Navigating the Fixed Income, Bonds & CDs page on Fidelity.com
- Conducting fixed income analysis on Fidelity.com
- Using the Bond Fund & Fixed Income Illustrators
- Evaluating interest rate risk in your fixed income portfolio
- Using the bond ladder tool
- Establishing & interpreting fixed income alerts
- Getting started with options analysis on Fidelity.com
- Navigating & customizing the option chain
- Creating market scans
- Generating strategy ideas
- Finding trading ideas with Argus options reports
- Using the strategy evaluator
- Using the probability calculator
- Using the profit and loss calculator
- Trading options on Fidelity.com