The medical industry has changed an extraordinary amount in the recent months. COVID has pushed this sector into two different directions, those who are working on COVID and those who are not, all while drastically reducing most medical procedure volume. Join Fidelity and industry analysts from the CFRA as we take a very detailed look into the current medical sector and what opportunities it may hold.
In this hour-long session, we will discuss:
- What are the commercial opportunities for leading treatments and vaccines and are those reflected in share prices?
- What manufacturing and R&D challenges do companies working on Covid-19 vaccine and treatments face?
- How will distributors likely benefit from large scale distribution efforts?
- What would a vaccination campaign look like and how long might it take?
- What will the recovery in procedure volumes look like and what will it take?
- What’s the impact to medical device and managed care companies?
The views expressed are as of the date indicated and may change based on market or other conditions. Unless otherwise noted, the opinions provided are those of the speaker or author, as applicable, and not necessarily those of Fidelity Investments. The experts are not employed by Fidelity but may receive compensation from Fidelity for their services.
CFRA and Fidelity Investments and are independent entities and are not legally affiliated.