The real risk to a portfolio is the permanent loss of capital. Whether that loss is from a market downturn or paying more taxes than necessary, the effect is the same. How do you prepare for a tax or investment bear market? Join MFS for a unique hour-long discussion about:
- The tax advantages and disadvantages of different account types
- The benefits of a tax diversified portfolio
- Moving tax liabilities between years
- Tax-aware asset placement
- Putting your portfolio through a "bear market fire drill"