Fidelity does not provide legal or tax advice. The information herein is general in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific situation.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.
There are fees associated with investment products and services available to Private Client Group clients.
1. Advice refers to investment management services offered within our professionally managed accounts.
2. For more specific information regarding potential fees, please speak with your Fidelity investment professional.
3. Private Wealth Management services are generally available to clients with $5 million or more in investable assets.
4. The advisory fee does not cover charges resulting from trades effected with or through broker-dealers other than affiliates of Strategic Advisers, Inc., mark-ups or mark-downs by broker-dealers, transfer taxes, exchange fees, regulatory fees, odd-lot differentials, handling charges, electronic fund and wire transfer fees, or any other charges imposed by law or otherwise applicable to your account. You will also incur underlying expenses associated with the investment vehicles selected.
5. Fidelity Wealth Management Advisory® offers optional nondiscretionary advisory and wealth planning services, as well as optional discretionary investment management services. In addition to the advisory fee, clients may be subject to an annual wealth management fee of $10,000, which may be waived for clients who invest and maintain an aggregate of $2 million in certain discretionary managed accounts offered by Strategic Advisers, Inc.
Fidelity Wealth Management AdvisorySM is a service of Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company. This advisory service is provided for a fee.
Fidelity Family Office Services is a division of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC.
The Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions® program ("the Program") is provided without charge as a convenience to you by Strategic Advisers, Inc. (SAI), a Fidelity Investments company. In no event shall SAI's providing the names of one or more registered investment advisers (RIAs) constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or opinion as to the quality or appropriateness of the RIA or the related advisory services. SAI acts as solicitor to the RIAs in the Program, and receives solicitation fees from the RIAs as a result of their participation. RIAs are not affiliated with or agents of SAI or any other Fidelity Investments company, but they are Fidelity Investments customers and their clients compensate Fidelity Investments for custody, clearing, or other brokerage services. You must conduct the evaluation and due diligence you deem necessary to determine whether an RIA and any related advisory services are suitable for your needs. You are under no obligation to contact or engage any RIA. RIAs are eligible to participate in the Program if they represent to Fidelity Investments that they meet the following criteria: (1) RIA is an investment adviser registered and in good standing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and/or any applicable state securities regulatory authorities or is exempt from such registration; (2) RIA's representatives who provide services to referred clients are appropriately registered/licensed as "Investment Advisers Representatives" in required jurisdictions; (3) RIA charges fee-based, asset-based, or flat-rate investment advisory service fees (which may include hourly fees); (4) RIA will maintain a minimum of $350,000,000 in total regulatory assets under management, as reported in response to Item 5 in Part 1A of the RIA's Form ADV, throughout the duration of RIA's participation in the Program; (5) RIA and all associated persons of the RIA who manage client assets or who supervise such associated persons shall at all times be covered through both Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance and Fidelity Bond Coverage; and (6) RIA maintains a minimum of two principals or officers as well as a minimum of five employees. SAI may, in its sole discretion, waive these criteria in whole or in part with respect to any RIA at any time. Fidelity has relied on the representations of the RIAs in determining whether the criteria have been met, and cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided by the RIAs. RIAs retain the right to accept or reject new advisory accounts. Please see SAI's Form ADV Part 2A brochure for additional information about the Program.
Brokerage services are provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services are provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and members of NYSE and SIPC.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE and SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917