$2 million managed by Fidelity
$10 million or more in total investable assets
Annual investment advisory fee2:
- A comprehensive wealth plan for you and your family
- Your own investment manager for access to ongoing advice and portfolio management
- Coordination with our financial specialists and your outside advisors, such as attorneys or accountants
- Your own service associate
- Access and communication with your advisor based on your needs and preferences
Fidelity does not provide legal or tax advice, and the information provided is general in nature and should not be considered legal or tax advice. Consult an attorney, tax professional, or other advisor regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
Fidelity Wealth Management AdvisorySM is a service of Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company. This advisory service is provided for a fee.
Brokerage services are provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services are provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and members of NYSE and SIPC.
© 2017 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.