Take the first step toward investing with the Fidelity Starter Pack℠
We’ve combined our award-winning Brokerage account with an easy-to-use Cash Management account into the Fidelity Starter Pack℠, giving you everything you need to get started. Or you can choose from one of our other available accounts.
Plus, for a limited time, we’ll give you $100 if you deposit $50 or more into your new account. Offer ends December 11.
Pick the right account(s) for you
Prefer a variety of options? Choose from either the Fidelity Starter PackSM or one of our other available accounts, and you’ll get $100 when you deposit $50 or more.
Get started with a bundle (Fidelity Starter PackSM)
Combining two brokerage accounts that work for you—one for investing, and one for your everyday spending needs, both with no fees or minimum balances to open1
With The Fidelity Account® you’ll get:
- $0 commission for online US stock and ETF trades2
- The ability to easily buy fractional shares of companies like Apple, Google, and Disney3 for as little as $1
Your Fidelity® Cash Management Account features:
- ATM fees that are automatically reimbursed4
- Competitive rates on what your cash can earn
- Mobile deposits and transfers, free bill pay, and check writing
Choose from our other available accounts
Select from retirement, brokerage, and cash management options—whatever you need, we have a solution
- Roth IRA: The flexibility to save for retirement tax-free with access to your contributions at any time, penalty-free, with no account fees or minimums to open1
- Traditional IRA: Save for retirement and reduce your taxable income now by deducting your eligible contributions, with no account fees or minimums to open1
- The Fidelity Account®: A full-featured, low-cost brokerage account designed to grow and adjust with your needs as an investor
- Cash Management Account: An everyday spending and saving account with no ATM fees, no account fees/minimums to open,1 and a secure digital wallet
- Fidelity Go®: Let us handle the investing so you don’t have to with our robo advisor—no advisory fees for accounts under $25k*
Get smarter about your finances
Spend and save smarter by learning the basics and keeping up to date on the latest money news and tips with the Fidelity Smart MoneySM newsletter, Women Talk Money live and virtual events, and Fidelity® Fresh Invest podcast.
5 tips for new investors
Taking the first step towards investing can seem scary. But with our beginner’s guide to investing you’ll be up and running quickly.
Your guide to financial goals
Have a mile long list of things you need your money to do? Learn how to put it to work to help you achieve your financial goals.
How to save money at the grocery store
Saving on groceries doesn’t mean skipping meals or cutting our your favorite foods—it’s about shopping smarter.
What are the details of the offer?
When you open an eligible account on or before 12/11/2023 and make a deposit of $50 or more, you'll receive a $100 cash reward deposited into the eligible account that qualified you for the offer. Fidelity reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions or terminate the offer at any time. Other terms and conditions or eligibility criteria apply. See terms and conditions for more information.
How do I register for the offer?
To be registered for this offer, you must open an eligible account on or before 12/11/2023 and use promo code FIDELITY100 when prompted during the account-opening process. You must also meet the eligibility requirements for the offer.
Which Fidelity accounts are eligible for this offer?
The Starter PackSM, which includes both The Fidelity Account® and the Fidelity® Cash Management Account, is eligible for the offer. In addition, the following individual accounts are eligible for the offer:
- The Fidelity Account®
- Fidelity® Cash Management Account
- Roth IRA and Traditional IRA
- Fidelity Go®
- Excluding the Fidelity Go® HSA account
Accounts that are opened with a Fidelity representative are not eligible.
Is everyone eligible for this offer?
Some individuals may not be eligible. Reasons for ineligibility include, but are not limited to:
- Limited to one offer per customer.
- Individuals who took advantage of the previous $50 for $100 offer or the previous $50 for $150 offer aren’t eligible.
- Fidelity employees aren't eligible.
- Non-US residents aren't eligible.
- Persons employed by FINRA or a securities organization in a regulatory capacity aren't eligible.
Zero account minimums and zero account fees apply to retail brokerage accounts only. Expenses charged by investments (e.g., funds, managed accounts, and certain HSAs) and commissions, interest charges, or other expenses for transactions may still apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for further details.
$0.00 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (historically from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). Other exclusions and conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Institutional® are subject to different commission schedules.
Your Fidelity Cash Management account will automatically be reimbursed for all ATM fees charged by other institutions while using the Fidelity® Debit Card at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or Star® logos. The reimbursement will be credited to the account the same day the ATM fee is debited. Please note, for foreign transactions, there may be a 1% fee included in the amount charged to your account.
For a distribution to be considered qualified, the 5-year aging requirement has to be satisfied, and you must be age 59½ or older or meet one of several exemptions (disability, qualified first-time home purchase, or death among them).
Fidelity Go® provides discretionary investment management, and in certain circumstances, non-discretionary financial planning, for a fee. Advisory services offered by Fidelity Personal and Workplace Advisors LLC (FPWA), a registered investment adviser. Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (FBS), and custodial and related services provided by National Financial Services LLC (NFS), each a member NYSE and SIPC. FPWA, FBS and NFS are Fidelity Investments companies.
Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
The Fidelity Cash Management account is a brokerage account designed for investing, spending and cash management. Investing excludes options and margin trading. For a more traditional brokerage account, consider the Fidelity Account.
Fidelity was named NerdWallet's 2023 winner for Best Online Broker for Beginning Investors, Best Online Broker for IRA Investing and Best App for Investing. Results based on evaluating 17 brokers per category. ©2017-2023 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917