Important details for your review
This experience is in development and we are looking for your feedback. Please review our marketing site and participate in our development by viewing a hypothetical, free, personalized plan, which includes modeling how long your money could last in retirement, a proposed asset mix, and tax-sensitive strategies for withdrawals. During this experience we will also provide you with information about potential advisory services that are not yet available, and allow you to sign up to be notified when those services launch and to take a survey.
By clicking Next and agreeing to participate in the pilot program, you acknowledge and accept that:
- This pilot is a limited usability test made available to certain Fidelity customers and is not currently available to the public.
- The purpose of this pilot program is to test a developing platform by providing clients with access to certain hypothetical simulations and resources, and a pilot program by its nature is inherently uncertain.
- You should not rely on the simulations, modeling tools, and resources made available during this experience to make any investment, withdrawal, or tax decisions.
- Any modeling resources made available to you will not automatically update any profile information Fidelity may already have about you or your Fidelity accounts, and it will not automatically impact guidance you may receive from Fidelity through other resources, tools or services.
- Fidelity reserves the right to modify any portion of these concepts. The functionality and methodology delivered as part of the platform is subject to change or amendment during the pilot program, and any aspect of the platform may be temporarily or permanently disabled during the duration of the pilot program.
- Fidelity has the right to cancel or suspend this pilot program at any time with or without notice to you, and you have the right to withdraw from participating in this pilot program at any time by giving notice in writing to the email address listed.
- Fidelity may ask you for information such as your name, email address, contact information and other information about you. We are collecting this information for the study, and it will be used internally. To assist Fidelity with this study, we anticipate asking you for feedback and/or any ideas on what is presented to you as part of this study. You agree that Fidelity may freely use your feedback and/or idea(s) and incorporate the feedback and/or idea(s) into products and services in any manner. You also agree that the ideas you provide to Fidelity as part of this study are your original ideas and that to the best of your knowledge, no other person/company/ organization can lay claim to your ideas.
You may see certain confidential materials, information or other content from Fidelity. You agree not to share any information you see, hear or learn from your participation in this study with anyone outside of Fidelity.