Open a Fidelity Roth IRA
With a Roth IRA
- Save more for retirement with federal tax free1 earnings and withdrawals.
- There are no minimum required distributions.
- Receive free 1:1 guidance
- Access a broad selection of funds from Fidelity and other leading providers, including ETFs and sector funds
- Stay ahead of the curve with our latest expert analysis, insights, and market perspective
Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
SmartMoney magazine, June 2010, 2011, and 2012. Industry review ranking 17 leading discount brokers in 2010, 10 in 2011, and 10 in 2012. Results based on ratings in the following categories: commissions and fees, mutual funds and investment products, banking services, trading tools, research, and customer service. Criteria not equally weighted.
* Kiplinger's magazine, February 2011. Industry review ranking 14 leading discount brokers. Results based on ratings in the following categories: costs, Web site usability, investment choices, customer service, and research and tools. Criteria not equally weighted. Fidelity was also #1 in the last survey conducted (November 2008), which ranked 12 discount brokers using similar criteria. For 2010, TD Ameritrade tied with Fidelity for the #1 spot.
ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses. Unlike mutual funds, ETF shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than their NAV, and are not individually redeemed from the fund.
Before investing in any mutual fund or exchange-traded fund, you should consider its investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus, offering circular or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917