Free commission offer applies to online purchases of Fidelity ETFs and select iShares ETFs in a Fidelity brokerage account. Fidelity accounts may require minimum balances. The sale of ETFs is subject to an activity assessment fee (of between $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). iShares ETFs and Fidelity ETFs are subject to a short-term trading fee by Fidelity if held less than 30 days.
ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses. Unlike mutual funds, ETF shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than their NAV, and are not individually redeemed from the fund.
1. $7.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades in a Fidelity account with a minimum opening balance of $2,500 for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (of between $0.01 to $0.03 per $1000 of principal) by Fidelity. Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details.
Commission comparison based upon published website commission schedules, as of 2/1/2013, for E*Trade, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade for online U.S. equity trades. For E*Trade: $9.99 per trade for 0-149, $7.99 per trade for 150 to 1,499 and $6.99 per trade for 1,500 or more trades per quarter. For Schwab: $8.95 for up to 999,999 shares per trade, though orders of 10,000 or more shares or greater than $500,000 may be eligible for special pricing. For TD Ameritrade: $9.99 per market or limit order trade for an unlimited amount of shares.
2. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A., which is not an affiliate of Fidelity Investments. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license.
3. Customers may be reimbursed for account transfer fees (up to $150) for each eligible account moved to Fidelity. $25,000 minimum deposit required. Certain reimbursements are taxable and me be reported on Form 1099‐MISC.
4. Based on two surveys: The PLANSPONSOR magazine 2013 Recordkeeping Survey (© Asset International, Inc.), based on defined-contribution plan assets administered and number of participants of recordkeepers, as of 12/31/2012; and Cerulli Associates' The Cerulli Edge —Retirement Edition, second-quarter 2013, based on an industry survey of firms reporting total IRA assets administered for Q1 2013.
5. Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service® is a service of Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company. This service provides discretionary money management for a fee.
6. System availability and response times may be subject to market conditions.
7. This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers. In order to receive the cash bonus, you must designate an existing eligible Fidelity brokerage IRA or brokerage account or open and fund a new eligible Fidelity brokerage IRA or brokerage account. Deposits of $50,000 to $99,999 may receive $200, deposits of $100,000 to $249,999 may receive $300, deposits of $250,000 to $499,999 may receive $600, deposits of $500,000 to $999,999 may receive $1,200, and deposits of $1,000,000 or more will receive $2,500. Offer is nontransferable, limited to one per individual per rolling 12 months, and may not be combined with other offers. Fidelity reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions or terminate this offer at any time. Other terms and conditions, or eligibility criteria, may apply. Customers must register at HYPERLINK "http://www.fidelity.com/cashrewards"www.fidelity.com/cashrewards. New accounts or designated eligible accounts must be funded within 60 days ("the qualification period"). Funding must come from an external, non-Fidelity source via any standard monetary transfer method (a standard Transfer of Assets form, check, electronic funds transfer, ADM deposit, etc.). Rollovers from a former employer's Fidelity-record kept workplace savings plan are not eligible for this offer. Cash, eligible securities, and/or margin debit balance transfers from external sources will be valued at the time Fidelity receives them. Cash bonus will be calculated on net deposits into any qualifying accounts over the qualification period from the time of registration for the offer. The bonus will be paid directly to the qualifying account(s). For purposes of this offer, net deposits shall mean total external deposits or transfers (including cash, eligible securities and/or margin debit balance transfers) minus assets withdrawn or transferred out of the accounts within the qualification period. Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) at Fidelity for at least nine months from the date on which the bonus award is credited to the account, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the bonus award. In addition, account holders must not use qualifying deposits to purchase insurance or annuity products offered or distributed by Fidelity within 60 days of receiving a bonus award, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the bonus award. Please allow 2-4 weeks after the qualification period for the bonus award to be credited to your account. Eligible accounts for this offer include nonretirement (individual or joint) or Fidelity IRA (rollover IRA, traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA) brokerage accounts which meet the minimum funding requirements for this offer. The promotion is not available for the following account types/products: business accounts (including those opened by union officials); trust accounts; mutual fund only accounts; fiduciary accounts (including custodial accounts, estate accounts); college investment trust accounts; 529 college savings plan accounts; annuities; Fidelity accounts managed by Strategic Advisers, Inc. (for example, Portfolio Advisory Services); Institutional Wealth Services (IWS) clients; clients of registered investment advisors working with Fidelity Investments and Stock Plan Services accounts. Offer is not valid for non-U.S. residents; persons employed by FINRA or a securities organization in a regulatory capacity; employees of Fidelity, its affiliates, and members of their immediate families and households, or the media who cover financial services. Certain states and local jurisdictions have laws that limit or restrict public employees from accepting items of value from vendors such as Fidelity that provide services to public institutions. Some public entities such as governments, state universities, health care organizations, etc., also have internal policies that may contain similar restrictions. If you are a public official or employee, you should determine if one of these laws or internal policies applies to you. By accepting this incentive, we assume that you are in compliance with your jurisdiction's laws and institution's internal policies. You are encouraged to consult with your tax advisor about appropriate tax reporting and treatment relating to this bonus award and the deposit of the bonus award in your account. Any taxes resulting from the bonus award are your responsibility. Cash bonus awards made into taxable accounts of $600 or more within a calendar year will appear on your consolidated 1099.
For iShares ETFs, Fidelity receives compensation from the ETF sponsor and/or its affiliates in connection with an exclusive, long-term marketing program that includes promotion of iShares ETFs and inclusion of iShares funds in certain FBS platforms and investment programs. Additional information about the sources, amounts, and terms of compensation is described in the ETF’s prospectus and related documents. Fidelity may add or waive commissions on ETFs without prior notice. BlackRock and iShares are registered trademarks of BlackRock, Inc. and its affiliates.
© 2015 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the fund, 529 plan or annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or fact kit or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917