The benefits of rolling to Fidelity
- Great value, including no account fees, no minimums to open an account*, and great rates on cash
- Help building a plan that keeps up with a changing market and can adapt as your needs change
- The opportunity to monitor old 401(k) savings as part of your whole retirement plan
- A wide range of investment options, including Fidelity and non-Fidelity funds, managed portfolios, stocks, bonds, and more
- An easy-to-follow rollover process, with access to a specialist along the way
We're here to help
Our rollover specialists are here for you. Call us, chat with an investment professional, or visit an investor center.
Be sure to consider all your available options and the applicable fees and features of each before moving your retirement assets.
Zero account minimums and zero account fees apply to retail brokerage accounts only. Expenses charged by investments (e.g., funds, managed accounts, and certain HSAs) and commissions, interest charges, or other expenses for transactions may still apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for further details.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917