401(k) Rollover to IRA
Fidelity makes rolling over an old retirement savings plan from a former employer easy for you.
Why roll over your account now
- Potential tax-deferred savings growth
- Easy to track and manage investments when you consolidate
- Penalty-free withdrawals for qualifying first-time home purchase or educational expenses if you're under age 59½
- Only $4.95 for online U.S. equity trades*
- A wide range of Fidelity and non-Fidelity funds, as well as stocks, bonds, ETFs, and CDs—plus help choosing them
- Comprehensive research and tools to help you find, analyze, and track investment performance
- Knowledgeable representatives to help you create and maintain your plan
$4.95 commission applies to online U.S. equity trades in a Fidelity retail account only for Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC retail clients. Sell orders are subject to an activity assessment fee (from $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). Other conditions may apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for details. Employee equity compensation transactions and accounts managed by advisors or intermediaries through Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions® are subject to different commission schedules.