- Investor Centers: Closed Monday.
- Client Services: Closed Monday.
- New Accounts and Maintenance: Closed Monday.
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Monday.
- Bond markets: Closing at 2:00 p.m. ET on Friday, May 22 and closed all day Monday, May 25. There will be no pre-market or after-hours trading sessions on either day.
- Directed trading: Closed Monday.
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Monday.
- International trading: Most international markets are open Monday.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International Trade ticket will be eligible for execution.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed on Monday.
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closing at 2:00 p.m. ET Friday, May 22. Closed Monday.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Closed Monday.
Mail and parcel delivery
- UPS: Closed Monday.
- U.S. Postal Service: Closed Monday.