- Investor Centers: Closed Monday
- Service Support Group: Closed Monday
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Monday
- Bond markets: Closed Monday
- Directed trading: Closed Monday
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Monday
- International trading:
- International exchanges: Most international markets are open.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the trade stocks international trade ticket will be eligible for execution.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Monday
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Monday
- Mutual fund account (level 1) transactions:
- Fidelity mutual fund purchases: Trades placed after 4:00 p.m. ET Friday, January 13, will receive the next available price Tuesday, January 17.
- Fidelity mutual fund redemptions: Trades placed after 4:00 p.m. ET Friday, January 13, will receive the next available price Tuesday, January 17.
- Bank wires and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
- EFT redemption requests received on Friday, January 13, before 4:00 p.m. ET will be delayed 1 business day due to the holiday on January 16.
- Bank wire redemptions received after 4:00 p.m. ET Friday, January 13, will be sent Tuesday, January 17.
- Rush wires: The deadline for processing a rush wire on Friday, January 13, is 2:15 p.m. ET. Rush wires will not be accepted Monday.
- Trade corrections: Corrections will not be processed on Monday. Correction requests received after 4:00 p.m. ET Friday, January 13, will not be processed until Tuesday, January 17.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Closed Monday
Mail and parcel delivery
- United Parcel Service (UPS): Regular services are available.
- U.S. Postal Service: Closed Monday