- Investor Centers: Closed Friday.
- Client Services: Closed Friday.
- New Accounts and Maintenance: Closed Friday.
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Friday.
- Bond markets: Closed Friday. Closes at 2 p.m. on Thursday.
- Directed trading: Closed Friday.
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Friday.
- International trading: Most international markets are closed on Friday.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International Trade ticket will be queued for the next trading day; except for Japan, which is open on Friday.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Friday.
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Friday.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire, Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Open usual hours on Friday.
Mail and parcel delivery
- UPS and U.S. Postal Service: Open usual hours on Friday.