- Investor Centers: Open Monday
- Client Services: Open Monday
- New Accounts and Maintenance: Open Monday
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Open Monday
- Bond markets: Closed Monday with no premarket or after-hours trading
- Directed trading: Open Monday
- Extended-hours trading: Open Monday
- International trading: Most international markets will be open on Monday. Canada, however, is closed for its Thanksgiving.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International trade ticket will be queued for the next Canadian trading day.
- General foreign ordinary trading (using five-letter pink sheet symbol through domestic ticket): Dual-listed U.S./Canadian securities will be routed to U.S. for execution. Canadian-only listings will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Open Monday
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Monday
- Bank wires: Customers cannot wire purchases into Fidelity on Monday, October 10, because banks are closed.
- Redemption requests: Redemption requests received after 4:00 p.m. ET on Friday, October 7, and before 4:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, October 11, receive the next available price on Tuesday, October 11.
- Rush wires: Rush wires will not be accepted on Monday, October 10.
- Trade corrections: Corrections will not be processed on Monday, October 10. Correction requests received after 4:00 p.m. ET on Friday, October 7, will not be processed until Tuesday, October 11.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Closed Monday
Mail and parcel delivery
- United Parcel Service (UPS): Open Monday
- U.S. Postal Service: Closed Monday