- Investor Centers: Closed Monday.
- Client Services: Closed Monday.
- New Accounts and Maintenance: Closed Monday.
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Monday.
- Bond markets: Closed on Monday with no premarket or after-hours trading.
- Directed trading: Closed Monday.
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Monday.
- International trading: Most international markets will be open on Monday.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International Trade ticket will be eligible for execution.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed on Monday.
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Monday.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Closed Monday.
Mail and parcel delivery
- UPS: Closed Monday.
- U.S. Postal Service: Closed Monday.