- Investor Centers: Open Friday
- Client Services: Open Friday
- New Accounts and Maintenance: Open Friday
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Friday
- Bond markets: Closing at 2:00 p.m. ET Thursday; closed Friday
- Directed trading: Closed Friday
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Friday
- International trading: Most international markets will be closed on Friday.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International Trade ticket will be queued for the next trading day, except for Japan, which is open on Good Friday.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Friday
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Friday
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Open Friday
Mail and parcel delivery
- United Parcel Service (UPS): Open Friday
- U.S. Postal Service: Open Friday