- Investor Centers: Open Friday.
- Client Services: Open Friday.
- New Accounts and Maintenance: Open Friday.
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Friday.
- Bond markets: Closed Friday, except for the Treasury market which will remain open until 12 p.m. ET. Customers may continue to place orders for new issue bonds and CDs on Fidelity.com.
- Directed trading: Closed Friday.
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Friday.
- International trading: Most international markets are closed on Friday.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International Trade ticket will be queued for the next trading day; except for Japan, which is open on Friday.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Friday.
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Friday, except for the U.S. Treasuries which will remain open until 12 p.m. ET. Customers may continue to place orders for new issue bonds and CDs on Fidelity.com, although inventory on Friday evening and over the weekend will be lower than normal. The bid-wanted process on Fidelity.com will be closed Friday. Recent trade information, provided by MSRB and TRACE, will be delayed. All operations will be back to normal on Monday, April 6.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Open Friday.
Mail and parcel delivery
- UPS: Open Friday.
- U.S. Postal Service: Open Friday.