- Investor Centers: Closed Monday
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Monday
- Bond markets: Closed Monday
- Directed trading: Closed Monday
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Monday
- International trading:
- International exchanges: Most international markets are open.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the trade stocks international trade ticket will be eligible for execution.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Monday
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Monday
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Closed Monday
Mail and parcel delivery
- United Parcel Service (UPS): Regular services are available.
- U.S. Postal Service: Closed Monday