- Investor Centers: Early close at 3 p.m. local time on Monday, closed Tuesday
- Client Services: Closed Tuesday
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Early close at 1 p.m. ET on Monday; closed Tuesday
- Bond markets: Closing at 2 p.m. ET on Monday, July 3, and closed all day on Tuesday, July 4. There will be no premarket or after-hours trading sessions on Tuesday.
- Directed trading: Open 1 to 4 p.m. ET on Monday; closed Tuesday
- Extended-hours trading: Open 1 to 4 p.m. ET on Monday; closed Tuesday
- International trading: Most international markets will be open on Tuesday.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the trade stocks international trade ticket will be eligible for execution.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the 5-letter symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Tuesday
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Will close at 2 p.m. ET on Monday; closed Tuesday
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Closed Tuesday
Mail and parcel delivery
- United Parcel Service (UPS): Closed Tuesday
- U.S. Postal Service: Closed Tuesday