- Investor Centers: Closed Friday.
- Client Services: Closed Friday.
- New Accounts and Maintenance: Closed Friday.
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Friday.
- Bond markets: Closed on Friday and there will be no premarket or after-hours trading sessions.
- Directed trading: Open normal hours (until 8:00 p.m. ET) Thursday, July 2. Closed Friday.
- Extended-hours trading: Open normal hours (until 8:00 p.m. ET) Thursday, July 2. Closed Friday.
- International trading: Most international markets are open on Friday.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International Trade ticket will be eligible for execution.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be eligible for execution until 4:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, July 2. After 4:00 p.m. ET, International orders will be queued for the next trading day, Monday, July 6.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed on Friday.
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Friday.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Open Friday.
Mail and parcel delivery
- UPS: Open Friday.
- U.S. Postal Service: Open Friday.