- Investor Centers: Closed Monday
- Client Services: Closed Monday
- New Accounts and Maintenance: Closed Monday
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, and all options exchanges: Closed Monday. There will be no premarket or after-hours trading sessions for the equity markets on either day.
- Bond markets: Closing at 2:00 p.m. ET on Friday, July 1.
- Directed trading: Closed Monday
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Monday
- International trading: Most international markets will be open on Monday.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International Trade ticket will be eligible for execution.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Monday
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closing at 2:00 p.m. ET on Friday, July 1. Closed Monday.
- Federal Reserve Banks, Fedwire (FED), Depository Trust Company (DTC), and personal banks: Closed Monday
Mail and parcel delivery
- United Parcel Service (UPS): Closed Monday
- U.S. Postal Service: Closed Monday