Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
1. You will earn 2 points per dollar in eligible net purchases (net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns) that you charge. Credits, returns, adjustments, and certain transactions do not earn points. The 2% rewards value applies only to points redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your points for other rewards such as travel options, merchandise, gift cards, and/or a statement credit. Other restrictions apply. Full details appear in the Program Rules new card customers receive with their card. Establishment or ownership of a Fidelity account or other relationship with Fidelity Investments is not required to obtain a card or to be eligible to use points to obtain any rewards offered under the program other than Fidelity Rewards.
2. The APR may vary and as of 3/17/17, the variable APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers is 14.74%. The variable APR for Cash Advances is 24.74%. Cash Advance fee: 3% of each advance amount, $5 minimum. Convenience Check fee: 3% of each check amount, $5 minimum, Cash Equivalent fee: 3% of each cash amount, $10 minimum. Balance Transfer fee: 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum. There is a $2 minimum interest charge where interest is due. The annual fee is $0. Foreign Transaction fee: 1% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars. 1% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency. We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
3. Because the interest and other fees charged on any outstanding balance are greater than the cash value of the rewards points, you may pay more in fees and interest than the value of the points you earn if you do not pay your bill in full each month.
4. To receive a deposit, you must link your eligible Fidelity account to your card. This can be accomplished in any of following ways. 1. You may contact Elan Financial Services Customer Service at the toll-free phone number located on the back of your credit card and provide them with your eligible Fidelity account (s) number. 2. Simply select the “Manage Reward Points” hyperlink from the credit card snapshot page on Fidelity.com and follow the easy steps. You may also watch a brief video that describes the linking process on the credit card snapshot page also found on Fidelity.com. Please note that automatic redemptions will occur on a monthly basis as long as you have reached the point redemption threshold of 5,000 points.
5. Eligible accounts include most nonretirement registrations as well as Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP IRA, Fidelity Charitable® Giving Account®, and Fidelity-managed 529 College Savings Plan accounts. The ability to contribute to an IRA or 529 college savings plan account is subject to IRS rules and specific program policies, including those on eligibility and annual and maximum contribution limits. Full details appear in the Program Guidelines new card customers receive with their card. Contributions to Fidelity Charitable® are generally eligible for a federal income tax charitable deduction. Please consult with your tax advisor. The list of eligible registration types may change without notice at Fidelity's sole discretion. For more information about whether a particular registration is eligible, please call 1-800-FIDELITY.
6. Certain restrictions apply to each benefit. Details accompany new account materials.
7. Elan Financial Services provides zero liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
8. Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers’ behalf.
Fidelity Charitable® is the brand name for the Fidelity Investments® Charitable Gift Fund, an independent public charity with a donor-advised fund program. Various Fidelity companies provide services to Fidelity Charitable. The Fidelity Charitable name and logo and Fidelity are registered service marks of FMR LLC, used by Fidelity Charitable under license. "Giving Account" is a registered service mark of the Trustees of Fidelity Charitable.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
©2016 Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law.
Fidelity Go® is a service provided by Strategic Advisers, Inc., and by Geode Capital Management LLC, an unaffiliated registered investment adviser.
The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Fidelity and Elan Financial Services are separate companies.
Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
Third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. All other service marks are property of FMR LLC.
Fidelity and the Fidelity Investments logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC. ©2016 FMR LLC. All rights reserved. Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917.