1. Eligible registrations include all nonretirement registrations. Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Rollover IRA, SEP-IRA, and all Fidelity-managed 529 plans are also eligible. The ability to contribute to an IRA or 529 college savings plan account is subject to IRS rules and specific program policies, including those on eligibility and annual and maximum contribution limits. Full details appear in the Program Guidelines new card customers receive with their card.
2. The Best Cash-Back Credit Cards in America, Credit.com, April 2014. Credit.com is a free, independent comparison service working to educate and empower consumers. Results were based on a selected universe of credit card companies and credit card offers by the author and considered the rewards as a percentage of spending, the other perks that a credit card may offer (which can include, but are not limited to, travel insurance and purchase protection policies) and fees.
3. Editor's Choice Award for Best Cash Back Credit Cards, Cardratings.com, December, 2013.
4. MONEY® Magazine, October 2013, ©2013 Time Inc. MONEY is a registered trademark of Time Inc. and is used under License. MONEY and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Fidelity Investments.
5. You will earn 2 points per dollar in net retail purchases charged to the card. Credits, returns, adjustments, and certain transactions do not earn points. The 2% rewards value applies only to points redeemed for a deposit into an eligible Fidelity account. The redemption value is different if you choose to redeem your points for other rewards. Other restrictions apply. Full details appear in the Program Guidelines new card customers receive with their card. Establishment or ownership of a Fidelity account or other relationship with Fidelity Investments is not required to obtain a card or to be eligible to use points to obtain any rewards offered under the program other than Fidelity Rewards.
6. To receive a deposit, you must link your eligible Fidelity account to your card. This can be accomplished in any of following ways. 1. You may contact FIA Card Services Customer Service at the toll-free phone number located on the back of your credit card and provide them with your eligible Fidelity account (s) number. 2. Simply click the “manage reward points” hyperlink from the credit card snapshot page on Fidelity.com and follow the easy steps. You may also watch a brief video that describes the linking process on the credit card snapshot page also found on Fidelity.com. Please note that automatic redemptions will occur on a monthly basis as long as you have reached the point redemption threshold of 5000 points.
7. Certain restrictions apply to each benefit. Details accompany new account materials.
8. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA® Card Services, which is not an affiliate of Fidelity Investments. Investment Rewards and FIA Card Services are registered trademarks of FIA Card Services and/or its affiliates.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license.
Note that the Fidelity Rewards Card accrues points which can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, one of which is Fidelity Rewards.
Third-party trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.