What & When:
Fidelity® will showcase technology to improve the advisor experience, on and off the show floor, at the 2015 T3 Conference – Advisor Edition, February 12-14, at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. Conference attendees can participate in hands-on demonstrations of new technologies in Fidelity's booth, while also taking advantage of applications built by Fidelity in collaboration with T3 to enhance the show experience.
Where: In Fidelity's Booth (#110 and #112)
WealthCentral® Technology Bundle
- Fidelity will demo its new WealthCentral Technology Bundle, developed to help new and breakaway advisors get their practices up and running quickly by streamlining the multitude of technology choices available when starting a new business. The WealthCentral Technology Bundle combines Fidelity's WealthCentral brokerage platform with a packaged set of third-party technologies, including External IT's Cloud Desktop, Redtail Technology's customer relationship management (CRM) software and Advent's Black Diamond® wealth management platform.
End-to-End Account Opening Tool
- Fidelity's new end-to-end account opening tool streamlines the process of onboarding new clients, transforming an often complex process into a more user-friendly practice. The tool can reduce advisor effort with a more integrated user interface that fosters increased collaboration between advisors and investors, DocuSign® Digital Transaction Management (DTM) and eSignature capabilities, and straight-through processing, resulting in shorter processing times, potentially reduced settlement risk and lower operating costs.
Fidelity's Office of the Future
- Conference attendees can take a 360-degree virtual tour of Fidelity's Office of the Future, an ever-changing online experience that mirrors the tour of the physical space on the company's Smithfield, RI campus. In the Office of the Future, financial advisors can experiment with cutting-edge technologies that can help improve productivity and enhance client relationships.
Where: Around the Show Floor
T3 Vendor Tracker
- In collaboration with T3, Fidelity developed the T3 Vendor Tracker to determine the "hot spots" on the exhibit floor during the show. In order to optimize their time on the show floor, attendees can opt-in via the T3 app and participate in an experiment to leverage the activity and location data collected by Fidelity to determine which attractions are drawing the most attendees. Attendees can stop by Fidelity's booth to view a real-time heat map of the T3 "hot spots."
T3 Conference Guide
- Located at the entrance to the exhibit hall, the T3 Conference Guide will help attendees better manage their priorities at the event by tapping into data aggregated by Fidelity. Using a large touchscreen, individuals can map out their day, searching for exhibitors or sessions by company name, presenter, category, or by a specific client challenge.
Where: Outside the Exhibit Hall
Check out Fidelity speakers during the following sessions:
David Canter, "The Shift to Digital Advice – Has Moore's Law Finally Reached the Advisory Space?"
February 12, 2:30 – 3:30 pm
William French, Participant on the "Cybersecurity Panel"
February 13, 1:40 pm – 2:30 pm, Track 3
Tricia Haskins, Participant on the "Custodial Technology Consultant Panel"
February 13, 1:40 pm – 2:30 pm, Track 5
Ed O'Brien, head of platform technology for Fidelity Institutional, will be available for interviews.
About Fidelity Investments
Fidelity's goal is to make financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. With assets under administration of $5.1 trillion, including managed assets of $2.0 trillion as of December 31, 2014, we focus on meeting the unique needs of a diverse set of customers: helping 23 million people investing their own life savings, 20,000 businesses to manage their employee benefit programs, as well as providing 10,000 advisory firms with technology solutions to invest their own clients' money. Privately held for nearly 70 years, Fidelity employs 41,000 associates who are focused on the long-term success of our customers. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelity.com.