Facebook is a social networking website designed to help people communicate with their friends, family, and coworkers . You can find our main Facebook page at facebook.com/fidelityinvestments.
Frequently asked questions
- What types of communications can I expect from Fidelity on Facebook?
- Our Facebook page offers financial news and insights, and the opportunity for you to participate in online conversations with other users. You can also learn about Fidelity's work in the community and get answers to your questions. Click Like to receive updates from Fidelity on your personal News Feed.
- May I discuss account-specific matters on Facebook?
- No, while Facebook is a forum for sharing and conversation, it is not appropriate to discuss specific account or customer service matters for security and privacy reasons. Please do not post any information about yourself on Facebook that you would not want others to see. Never disclose account or other personal financial information on Facebook. If you have specific questions about an account or need customer service, please call 1-800-FIDELITY.
- May I trade or conduct transactions through Facebook?
- No, all transactions need to be completed through Fidelity's existing customer communication channels, such as Fidelity.com and 1-800-FIDELITY.