Important legal information about the e-mail you will be sending. By using this service, you agree to input your real e-mail address and only send it to people you know. It is a violation of law in some jurisdictions to falsely identify yourself in an e-mail. All information you provide will be used by Fidelity solely for the purpose of sending the e-mail on your behalf. The subject line of the e-mail you send will be "Fidelity.com: "
Fidelity® Honored as America’s Winningest Brokerage Firm by Corporate Insight’s 2011 E-Monitor Awards
Firm Secures Most Overall and Gold Awards Among 19 Brokerage Firms for Providing Industry-Leading Service to Customers and ProspectsBOSTON – Fidelity Investments® announced today it has recently won seven 2011 Gold Monitor Awards from Corporate Insight for “exceptionally valuable and comprehensive service to customers and/or prospects in a user-friendly, well-designed interface.” Fidelity topped a field of 19 brokerage firms with a total of nine awards in 2011, including a Silver and Bronze Award. The full list of 2011 e-Monitor Gold Monitor Award winners can be viewed online1.
“Earning the most Gold Monitor Awards in 2011 speaks to Fidelity’s ongoing commitment to delivering the best Web experience to our customers,” said James C. Burton, president of Fidelity’s retail brokerage business. “This validates that Fidelity investors have the edge in creating and executing a plan for their personal economy.”
Fidelity earned Gold Awards in the following seven categories (excerpts of the winning descriptions included):
• Product & Service Range: “A complete line of tradable products ... free cash management services ... one of the largest fixed income inventories with more than 30,000 bonds and CDs … IPO access.”
• Trading Tickets: “Easy to access ... most detailed account and quote information … advanced order types.”
• News & Research: “Extensive array of tools including detailed screeners, backtesting and bond ladders ... detailed news and research for both domestic and international markets ... some of the best content and resources for options trading.”
• Online Documentation: “A deep archive of all key account documents within a centralized section.”
• Education Centers: “A wealth of investing and planning content, seminars and webcasts … the planning articles offer insightful details ….”
• Online Help: “A variety of help options – online message center, live chat and section-specific resources ... overall excellence, regarding the chat feature … and a stellar email platform.”
• Alerts: “Dedicated, easy-to-find Alerts Center with a wide variety of alerts and excellent delivery options … Fidelity offers the greatest selection of alerts of any e-Monitor firm.”
The firm also earned Silver for Charts and Bronze for Account Information.
According to Corporate Insight, Fidelity is also the only brokerage firm to earn five or more Gold Awards in each of the past five e-Monitor Awards reports.
Fidelity’s dedication to providing the best investor experience has resulted in significant growth for the firm. Investors opened on average more than 5,000 new retail brokerage accounts each day in 2011, bringing the total to more than 13.5 millioni. As of Dec. 31, 2011, Fidelity’s retail brokerage accounts held more than $1 trillion in assets, of which $31 billion were net new in 2011ii.
About Corporate Insight
Corporate Insight provides competitive intelligence and user experience research to the nation’s leading financial institutions. For two decades, the firm has tracked technological developments in the financial services industry, identifying best practices in online banking and investing, online insurance, mobile finance, active trading platforms, social media and other emerging areas. The firm helps its clients – including 70% of the financial services firms in the Fortune 500 – to stay on top of industry trends and improve their competitive position. Further information on Corporate Insight is available at http://www.corporateinsight.com/about-us.
About Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services, with assets under administration of $3.5 trillion, including managed assets of $1.6 trillion, as of January 31, 2012. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelity.com.
1 Clicking this link will bring you to the Corporate Insight Web site, which is unaffiliated with Fidelity.