Your e-mail has been sent
Fidelity Investments Corporate Fact Sheet
| ||Dec. 31, 2013||Jan. 31, 2014 |
|Mutual fund assets under management||$ 1,714.5 billion*||$ 1,681.8 billion* |
|Trust/other assets under management||$ 228.5 billion**||$ 220.8 billion** |
|Total managed assets||$ 1,943.0 billion**||$ 1,902.6 billion** |
|Total assets under administration||$ 4,614.8 billion**||$ 4,549.6 billion** |
|Total number of mutual funds||566*||566* |
- Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms.
- Fidelity is the nation's No. 1 provider of 401(k) retirement savings plans and a leading provider of 403(b) retirement plans for not-for-profit institutions.1 Fidelity provides defined contribution, defined benefit, health and welfare and stock plan services to over 20,000 employers.
- Investment management services are provided through investment professionals at financial institutions nationwide, including wirehouses, regional and independent broker/dealers, banks, trust companies and insurance companies. The company offers a comprehensive line of investment management products and services such as the Fidelity Advisor family of mutual funds.
- Independent Advisors are provided one-stop access to a flexible, open technology environment, specialized wealth management investments and services, extensive practice management resources, and fully-integrated brokerage and custody services.
- Fidelity offers broker/dealers clearing and execution products and integrated productivity tools to help them enhance firm profitability, drive business growth and forge deeper customer relationships. Fidelity also offers a leading online brokerage platform, compliance support, middle-office outsourcing, consolidated recordkeeping tools, fee-based solutions, and retirement and high-net-worth products, all supported by a unique relationship management tool.
- The firm serves retail customers by phone and through its 183 Investor Centers around the country. Fidelity's Web sites handled an average of 2.9 million visits a day in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Headquartered in Boston, Fidelity employs over 40,000 people with several regional centers across the United States and Canada, including: Albuquerque, NM; Cincinnati, OH/Covington, KY; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Jacksonville, FL; Merrimack, NH; New York/New Jersey; North Carolina; Salt Lake City, UT; Smithfield, RI; and Toronto, Canada.
*Includes Fidelity Investments Canada Limited.
**Adjusted to reflect the inclusion of Stable Value product assets, partnerships, and state cash pools.
1 Based on 401(k) and 403 (b) managed assets as of December 31, 2012 reported by PLANSPONSOR Magazine.
For more complete information on any Fidelity fund and Fidelity Advisor Funds, including charges or expenses, call or write for a free prospectus or please call your investment professional for a free Fidelity Advisor prospectus. Please read carefully before you invest or send money.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company, Inc.,100 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02110
Pyramis Global Advisors, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, Rhode Island 02917