Your e-mail has been sent
Fidelity Investments Corporate Fact Sheet
| ||December 31, 2013||July 31, 2014 |
|Mutual fund assets under management||$ 1,714.5 billion*||$ 1,731.2 billion* |
|Trust/other assets under management||$ 228.5 billion**||$ 241.0 billion** |
|Total managed assets||$ 1,943.0 billion**||$ 1,972.2 billion** |
|Total assets under administration||$ 4,614.8 billion**||$ 4,842.0 billion** |
|Total number of mutual funds||566*||567* |
- At Fidelity, our goal is to make financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We do this by focusing on a diverse set of customers: from 23 million people investing their own life savings, to 20,000 businesses needing help managing their employee benefit programs to 10,000 advisors and brokers needing technology solutions to invest their own clients’ money.
- Fidelity is the nation's No. 1 recordkeeper of 401(k) retirement savings plans and a leading provider of 403(b) retirement plans for not-for-profit institutions.1 Fidelity provides defined contribution, defined benefit, health and welfare and stock plan services to over 20,000 employers.
- Investment management services are provided through investment professionals at financial institutions nationwide, including wirehouses, regional and independent broker/dealers, banks, trust companies and insurance companies. The company offers a comprehensive line of investment management products and services such as the Fidelity Advisor family of mutual funds.
- Independent Advisors are provided one-stop access to a flexible, open technology environment, specialized wealth management investments and services, extensive practice management resources, and fully-integrated brokerage and custody services.
- Fidelity offers broker/dealers clearing and execution products and integrated productivity tools to help them enhance firm profitability, drive business growth and forge deeper customer relationships. Fidelity also offers a leading online brokerage platform, compliance support, middle-office outsourcing, consolidated recordkeeping tools, fee-based solutions, and retirement and high-net-worth products, all supported by a unique relationship management tool.
- The firm serves retail customers by phone and through its 183 Investor Centers around the country. Headquartered in Boston, Fidelity employs over 41,000 people with several regional centers across the United States and Canada, including: Albuquerque, NM; Cincinnati, OH/Covington, KY; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Jacksonville, FL; Merrimack, NH; New York/New Jersey; North Carolina; Salt Lake City, UT; Smithfield, RI; and Toronto, Canada.
*Includes Fidelity Investments Canada Limited.
**Adjusted to reflect the inclusion of Stable Value product assets, partnerships, and state cash pools.
1 Based on 401(k) and 403 (b) managed assets as of December 31, 2013 reported by PLANSPONSOR Magazine.
For more complete information on any Fidelity fund and Fidelity Advisor Funds, including charges or expenses, call or write for a free prospectus or please call your investment professional for a free Fidelity Advisor prospectus. Please read carefully before you invest or send money.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company, Inc.,100 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02110
Pyramis Global Advisors, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, Rhode Island 02917